Monday, March 25, 2019

Essay example --

Statement of PurposeWe ar accessible only to a limited quantity of resources around us. Considering the present-day(prenominal) usage and availability of resources, it has become very important for us to intake them as wisely as possible. As an industrial engineer my site is to find ways to eliminate wastefulness and enhance the efficiency of the surgical process or service being provided. I would like to enhance my noesis and in order to achieve this, I wish to pursue my get acrosss degree in industrial Engineering at the azimuth State University. I aspire to do my PhD after my Masters to match my long term career goal of carrying out postdoctoral industrial interrogation while becoming a tenured professor.Throughout, my inclination has always been towards academics and I consistently strive to achieve the shell. I attended one of the best schools in my city, National Public School, Bangalore. Be it in school or my college, I have always been very enthusiastic about enc yclopedism something new. In 2010, I started my undergraduate degree course in Industrial Engineering and Management in the prestigious M.S. Ramaiah ...

No comments:

Post a Comment